Best Film Slow Drying Hardener for 2k Clearcoats
|FOB Unit Price:||US $18.1 US $5.12|
|Purchase Qty. (L)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||5000/L Per Day|
|Transport Package:||1L*12 Cans, 2L*8 Cans, 2.5L*8 Cans|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: KINGFIX980 KINGFIX920 KINGFIX930
- Main Raw Material: Acrylic
- Method: Brush
- Certification: ISO14001, RoHS, ISO9001
- Formation Mechanism: Conversion Type
- Model No.: 980 920 930
- Substrates: 2k Topcoats, 2k Clearcoats
- Shelf Life: 1 Year
- OEM: Available
- Sample: Free
- Specification: ISO9001, ISO14001, RoHS
- Appearance: Liquid
- Paint Film Property: Antiseptic Paint
- Level: Floating Coat
- Components: Film Forming Matter
- Brand Name: Kingfix
- Features: High Concentration, Yellow Resistant
- Type: Standard, Fast, Slow Drying
- Market: Global
- MOQ: 100L
- Trademark: KINGFIX
- Origin: Guangdong, China
|Application surface||In combination with 2K topcoats and 2K clearcoats.|
|Characteristics||A series of concentration, yellow resistant hardener, specially designed for KINGFIX 2K topcoats and 2K clearcoats. Different versions available(Standard Hardener, Fast Drying Hardener, Slow Drying, Hardener etc.) for different products and application area and application humidity levels.|
|Mix Ratio & Application||KINGFIX980 is high solid, slow drying hardener for topcoats, suitable for overall refinishing and panel or spot repairs under forced drying. The best film flow among it. KINGFIX920 is for daily use, medium solid, standard hardener for topcoat. could be used to increase paint film hardener, good flow. Suitable for overall refinishing and panel or spot repairs.KINGFIX930 contains catalyst, medium solid hardener for topcoat. Fast drying, could be used to increase paint film hardeness, suitable for spot or panel repairs and low temperature application.|
|Shelf Life||KINGFIX980:1Y KINGFIX920:1Y KINGFIX930:1Y|
Acetate, Alcohol, Ketone, Resin & Aromatic hydrocarbon etc.
1. Keep container, fight closed and in a well wentilated and coll place.
2. Keep away from sources of fire.
3. Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
4. Do not empty into drains.
5. Wear suitable gloves and eye /face protection.
6. Against static discharges.
Flammable Harmful if inhaled. Vapors may cause flash fire. Irritate to eyes and skin.
Do not eat, drink or smoke while using this product. Do not breathe the vapors.
In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical assistance. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Call a physician immediately.
Use only well ventilated areas away from heat and flames.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not return unused mixed material into the can.
It should only be used by trained professionals.