Good Quality Excellent PU Sealant for Auto Glass (Kastar115)
|FOB Price:||US $1.98 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||2,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|2,000 Pieces||US $1.98/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||500000 Piece/Pieces / Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, Paypal|
- Model NO.: Kastar115
- Application: Construction
- Classification: Room Curing
- Color: Black, White, Gray
- Model No.: 115
- Certificate: TUV
- Other Names: Polyester Resin, Black
- Einecs No.: Unspecified
- Transport Package: 310ml,300ml,280ml,220ml,150ml,80ml,50ml,30ml,200L
- Origin: Guangdong, Foshan
- Morphology: Solvent
- Material: Polyester
- Characteristic: Good Abrasion Resistance
- Brand Name: Kastar
- Brand: Kali, Kater, Kastar
- CAS No.: 109-16-0
- Mf: C14h22o6c
- Trademark: kASTAR\KATER\KALI
- Specification: CE, SGS
* One-component formulation, excellent smooth appearance.
* Modest Hardness and high tensile strength after curing. -
* Flexible, durable and excellent extrudability.
* No sagging, no pollution and corrosion to base material and environment.
* Excellent sealing and adhesion performance, excellent water and aging resistance.
* Can be painted and abraded...
* 310ml cartridge, 20 PCS/carton
* 600ml/400ml sausage, 20 PCS/carton
* For common occasion, after cleaning out the surface with organic solvent, this product can be used directly.
* Please construct by application instructions strictly, failure of stickiness may be caused by any operation disobeying construction techniques.
* This product is innocuous after curing completely, but before set, please avoids contacting with eyes and skin. In case of eyes and skin contact, wash immediately and thoroughly with soap and water. See doctor immediately if it is serious.
Clean and dry all surfaces by removing foreign matter and contaminants such as oil dust, grease, frost, water, dirt, old sealants and any protective coating. Dust and loose particles should be cleaned
Activators and/or primers is not required.
|Tensile strength( Mpa)||≥4.0|
|Elongation at break (%)||≥500|
|Volatile content (%)||≤4|
|Touch Dry time (min)||≤30|
|Curing speed (mm/24h)||2~3|
|Application temperature (ºC)||+5~+35|