Structral Glazing Neutral RTV Auto Glass Silicone Sealant
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.42 US $0.56|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||2000 Tons/Months|
|Transport Package:||TUBE, CARTRIDGE, SAUSAGE, DRUM|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Neutral Silicone Sealant
- 48 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Model NO.: kastar793
- Application: Construction
- Classification: Room Curing
- Characteristic: Weatherability
- Composition: Organic Material
- Packaging: 24 PCS
- Coulour: White/Grey/Balck
- Usage: Strucutrl Glzing Usage and for Automobile
- Certificate: SGS ISO
- Other Product: PU Foam/ Acrylic Sealant/Hot Melt Glue
- Trademark: Kali/kastar/kater
- Origin: Foshan, China
- Morphology: Paste
- Material: Silicone
- Main Agent Composition: Rubber
- Promoter Composition: Curing Agent
- Color: Black
- OEM: Acceptable
- Property: One Component/Neutral
- Density: 1.28g/cm3
- Location: Foshan
- Drying: 18-20minutes
- Specification: GB16776-2005 Silicone Structural Sealant
- HS Code: 3506100010
- Kali 9000 belongs to RTV-1 product;
- Neutral curing, non-corrosive to metal, coated glass, concrete, marble etc;
- Excellent resistance to weather, and the service life is over 30 years in the condition of general weather;
- Excellent resistance to low and high temperature change. Little changes of performance at -400c~1500c;
- Excellent adhesion to most common building material without priming.
- Good compatibility with other neutral silicone sealants.
- For structural glazing in glass, stone (marble, granite), aluminum curtain wall, glass roof and metal structure engineering;
- As a secondary edge adhesive sealant;
- Many other uses.
China GB16776-2005 Silicone Structural Sealant
Restriction of Usage
- Unsuitable for all kinds of material that can effuse grease, plasticizer or solvent;
- Unsuitable for the airproof location, because it is required to absorb moisture in air to cure for the sealant.
- Unsuitable for the frosty or moist surface.
- Unsuitable for the continually soggy or moist place.
- Cannot be used if the temperature is below 40C or above 400C on the surface of the materials.
- Non-toxicity when cured.
- Avoid eye contact before curing. If happened, rinse opened eye for several minutes under running water, then consult with a doctor.
- Keep away from children.
- Ensure adequate ventilation at workplace or curing area.
Keep in dry place; Dont unseal it before use; Keep a storage temperature below 25 degrees Celsius
To prolong its service life; A twelve-month guarantee
Packing Specification: 280ml, 300ml, 310ml (net capacity) hard package or 590ml (net capacity) complex aluminum foil soft package (the actual weight is subject to final products)
Optional Color: Black, white, grey or appointed color of clients
Testing Standard: GB16776-2005 Silicone Structural Sealant and Company standard: KTR 1-2007
|TEST REPORT FOR KASTAR793 SAMPLE|
|2||Skin formation time (minute)||20||OK|
|3||Total Cured (hours), max||40||OK|
|4||Adhesion on glasses||Cohesive failure||OK|