Alkali Resistant Bulk Epoxy Resin for Wood
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.45 US $0.23|
|Purchase Qty. (set)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||20.000 Tubes / Day|
|Transport Package:||80g/Set; 10 Set/Small Box; 60 Set/Big Box 34.5*30|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: KastarB006
- Morphology: Solvent
- Material: Epoxy
- Main Agent Composition: Epoxy Resin
- Composition: Organic Material
- Brand Name: Kastar
- CAS No.: 61788-97-4
- Mf: (C11h12o3)N
- Usage: Construction, Transportation
- OEM: Available
- Trademark: kastar
- Origin: Guangdong, China
- Bonding Function: Instant Adhesive
- Application: Automobile, Construction, Woodworking, Packing
- Classification: Room Curing
- Promoter Composition: Curing Agent
- Color: Clear ,Transparent
- Model No.: B006
- Other Names: Epoxy Resin
- Einecs No.: 500-033-5
- Volume: 10g, 20g, 32g, 60g, 80g
- MOQ: 2000 PCS
- Specification: ISO9001, ISO14001, UKAS, RoHS
- HS Code: 35061000
|Alkali resistant bulk epoxy resin for wood|
1. Hight quality
2. Superior bond strength
3. Easy to use
4. Quick dry
What to bond:
High performance epoxy adhesive is the adhesive for households and industries. Suitable for repairs and welds. Makes superior bond strength. Bonds to all metal, plastic, rubber, wood, ceramic, glass and concrete. Resistant to acid, alkali, oil, solvent and chemicals. Non-flammable, non-shrinking and waterproof. Makes metallic grey finish. Can be filled, grinded and drilled.
1.Surface to be repaired should be clean, dry and free of oil.
2.Pierce ends of tubes using cap. Squeeze equal amount of hardener and resin from each tube and mix thoroughly until a uniform color is achieved. Mix only what you can use immediately.
3.Apply to surface to be repaired. Remove excess epoxy.
4.Sets in 3-5 minutes.
1.Adequate local exhaust ventilation is required and the product must be kept off children.
2.Wear leather glove while operating. In the event of its touch of skin or eyes, flush with fresh water or see a physician.
3.Store in dry, shaded, and ventilated condition away from the sources of heat and ignition.
4.In the event of mass use, make a pre-test to avoid the negative effect of mass operation.
Storage and packing:
1.Store on shady and cool place. The shelf life is one year. It is available to reuse based on passing of the test if being beyond the shelf life.
2.Preserve and transport as non-dangerous product.
Execution criterion: JC887-2001
Guarantee period: 12 months
Gross weight: 56.7g/set
Storage and Packing:
Keetp it in cool, dry place.
1. Mix thoroughly; Apply to at once after mixing, less amount every time.
2. Cover tightly after using, do not confuse the caps.
3. Wash off the additional glue by alcohol before its solidifying.
4. Avoid eyes and skin contact.
5. Keep out of reach of children, guard against to enter into mouth.
|items||Part A||Part B|
|Appearance||Clear Transparent liquid||Clear Transparent liquid|
|Viscosity(25°c)||10000-20000 CPS||10000-20000 CPS|
|Mix Ratio||A : B= 1 : 1 ( weight )|
|Curing Time ( 25 °C)||3~5 min (10g mixture of A and B)|
|Shelf Life||more than 12 months|
Thank you for visiting. Any questions, please feel free to contact us. I am Ruiqiang Wu here.