1. Good compatibility between new and used adhesives easy to mend.
2. High tensile elasticity good cohesive force and no cracking
3. Single component moisture curing the thixotropy are extremely good the construction are convenient
4. Solvent-free non-toxic tasteless after curing environmental protection
5. Good wear-resisting performance as well as Oil acid alkali and salt fog resistance no mildew
6. Puncture-resistance anti-aging weathering as well as resistance to fatigue.
7. Good bonding performance with many kinds of substrates
8. No corrosion on the substrate surface Paintable and polishable
1. Gap filling and bonding around door and window frame
2. Bonding and sealing of glass aluminum marble metal ceramic tile etc.
3. Sealing gutter sill roof basement vent skylight wall penetration precast panel drinking water pipe and so on.
1. All data above ware tested under standardized condition.
2. All data listed in the chart were for the generalized item in the series; Please refer to the related datasheet for special items.
3. Storage condition has a direct impact to the products' shelf life Please refer to the instruction for special items' storing.
1. Clean before operation
2. Clean and dry all surfaces by removing foreign matter and contaminants such as oil dust grease frost water dirt old sealants
And any protective coating. Dust and loose particles should be cleaned.
Direction of operation:
Tool: Manual or pneumatic plunger caulking gun
1. Cut nozzle to give the required angle and bead size
2. Pierce the membrane at the top of the cartridge and screw on the nozzle
3. Place the cartridge in an applicator gun and squeeze the trigger with equal strength
1. Clip the end of the sausage and place in barrel gun
2. Screw end cap and nozzle on to barrel gun
3. Using the trigger extrude the sealant with equal strength
Attention of operation:
Wear suitable protective clothing gloves and eye/face Protection. After contact with skin wash immediately with plenty of water and soap. In case of accident or if you feel unwell seek medical advice immediately
1. Keep in cool and ventilative place
2. Temperature≤ 25° C humidity≤ 50%RH
3. Shelf life: 9 months
1. All product properties and application details based on information believe to be reliable and accurate. But you still need to test its property and safety before application.
2. The advices we supply don't apply in any circumstances.
3. Kastar don't make assurance of any other applications outside the specification until Kastar supply a special written guarantee.
3. Kastar is only responsible to replace or refund if this product is defective within the warranty period stated above.
4. Kastar makes it clear that will not be liable of any accidents.
310ML Aluminum Barrel Package: 20 cartridge/box 2box/ctn Carton size: 46*28*29cm
600ML Soft Package: 20 cartridge/box 2box/ctn Carton size: 45*39*28cm
|3||Density (g/cm 3 )||1.30|
|4||Touch dry time (min)||18-20|
|5||Curing speed (mm/d)||3 ~ 5|
|6||Volatile content (%)||≤4|
|7||Shore A hardness (A°)||30±5|
|8||Stretch modulus (Mpa)||≥0.4|
|9||Elastic recovery rate (%)||≥75|
|10||Elongation at break (%)||> 500|
|12||Sagging properties (mm)||0|
|14||Application temperature ( °C )||+5 ~ +35|
|15||Shelf life (months)||9|