1. Where to Use? ? ?
1) used for sealing glass, window and door frame gaps filling
2) used in the kitchen and bathroom
3) used for sealaing aluminum alloy, ceramic, glass fiber and so on.
2. What is the Characterics of Kater Sealant? ? ?
1) It has excellent conglutinate for glass material
2) Short sclerosing time, reducing working time
3) Good performance of weatherproof
4) Not easy for changing yellow
3. Why do Kater silicone sealants in good quality? ? ?
1) Appearance: Non-sag paste
2) Density: 0.96 - 0.978(20 degrees)
3) Skin dry time: Approx. 5 minutes (20 degrees)
4) Cure time: Approx. 24 hours (20 degrees)
5) Drooping degree: 0 Mm
1) Rigidity a type sclerometer: 18 - 25
2) Elongate ratio: Not less than 400%
3) Elongate intension: 0.8MPa
4) Cutting aluminum intension: 0.8Mpa
4. What is the limited application of the Kater silicone sealant? ? ?
1) It can't use in the structural decorate project
2) It will exude the material of celvacene greases plasticiser or solvent, such as oiled wood` oily armor plate or not sulfuration latex material
3) It can't use in the dusty watery surface
4) It can't use on the surface of concrete crude stone material and fictile
5) It can't be used on plating membrane glass
6. How is the package of 200L drum? ? ?
1) 200L drum, <Net Weight 195kg, Gross Weight: 215 kg>
2) Minimum Order Quantity: 15 drum, 72drums for one 20 feet containers
|Density g/cm 3||1.30|
|Skinning time||10-20 minutes|
|Max. Tensile strength||1.8|
|Elongation at Break(%)||≥450|
|Application temperature||-20 to +40|
|Temperature resistance||-50 to +100|
|Under water adhesive||OK|
|Elastic Recovery Ratio||98|
| Mass-loss Rate||9.6|