- KALI 8000 belongs to RTV-1, good extrusion and thixotropy between 40C~400C. Easy to use.
- Neutral curing, non-corrosive to metal, coated glass, concrete, marble and most kinds of plastic etc.;
- Quickly speed of curing, excellent adhesion, middle modulus, excellent movement capability;
- Excellent resistance to weather,;
- Excellent resistance to low and high temperature change. Little changes of performance at -400C ~1500C,
- Excellent adhesive to most common building material, Special material will have better adhesive with priming;
- Good compatibility with other neutral silicone sealants;
- Belong to non-dissolvent product, low vulcanization shrinkage and green environmental protection product.
- For weather sealing in glass curtain wall joints;
- For weather sealing in aluminum, enamel curtain wall joints;
- For sealing in marble (granite), concrete, tile, metal panel materials etc.;
- Many other building & Industrial uses.
|Density (g/cm 3 )|
|Elongation at Break(%)|
|-20 c to +40 c|
|-50 c to +100 c|
|Under water adhesive|
|Elastic Recovery Ratio (%)|
| Mass-loss Rate (%)|
|Skin drying time and fully drying time under: 23c and 50% humidity|