Professional manufacturer of silicone sealants for 12years
Kastar make sealant material, HDPE tube, nozzle
Kastar do printing, filling and packing.
Kastar do buyer's brand and logo on cartrige with good UV printing.
Kastar guarantee qualities for 12 months, and be responsible for quality problem.
Kastar can supply registered brand "KALI", "KATER", "KASTAR" for your choice.
Kastar accept OEM service, and sales agent or distributor service.
Silicone Sealant Series:
1. Acetoxy silicone sealant (GP silicone, middle and high grade silicone, 100%RTV silicone, aquarium silicone)
2. Neutral silicone sealant (all purpose silicone, sanitary silicone, mirror silicone, weatherproof silicone, structurl silicone)
3. RTV gasket maker (acetoxy gasket marker, neutral gasket maker)
Product name: Structural glazing, joints high building, auto glass neutral siliconeType of Sealant: Neutral Silicone Sealant
Common Name: Silicone sealant
1. Structural glazing uses
2. Sealing and bonding in building constuction and stucture engineer
3. Joints with high movement between different building materials
4. Sealing of auto glass and windshield
1. Neutral RTV silicone
2. Silicone structural glazing
4. Excellent resistance to aging
5. Stable and Flexible
6. Service life for 30 years
Optional Colors: Black
Net contents: 310ml, 300ml, 280ml, 80ml,
Packing: 24pcs in a carton, 20*30*24cm
20pcs in a carton, 21*36.5*25.5cm
Carton: 5 layer standard export carton
Testing Standard: GB/T14683-2003 <Silicone Building Sealant>
The surface must be clean, dry and free from grease/oil.
Ensure adequate ventilation at workplace or curing area.
Keep uncured silicone out of children's reach. Once it cause skin irritation so wash with running water for several minutes or turn to doctor.
Keep in dry place; Keep a storage temperature between 5-25° C to prolong its service life;
|Production||Manufacture / Factory with fast delivery|
|Available||OEM ( appointed by customer )|
|Density|| 1.05 ± 0.02 gr/cm3|
|Tack-free time(1cmwideth)||10 -15 minutes|
|Extrusion Rate||150 ± 20 gr/min|
|Ultimate tensile Streng t h ||1.12Mpa|
|Hardness Shore ||30 ± 2|
|Flow ,sag or slump||0.1 inches max|
|Tensile at 25% elongation||0.35Mpa|
|Joint movement capability||±25%|
|Water-soluble ||insoluble in water|
|Quantity||1 carton × 24cartridges or6,12,20,25etc|