Kastar Pu Foam is a one component, self-expanding, all purpose polyurethane foam. It has excellent adhesion to a wide variety of surfaces such UPVC, masonry, brick, block work, glass, steel, aluminum, timber and other substrates( except PP, PE, and Teflon)
1. Can apply in temperature as low as -18 ° C and as high as 35 ° C;
2. Can be apply around 30 meters, and apply 3.5-4 windows(1.5m x 1.5 m);
3. Suitable for wooden door, PVC & uPVC window;
4. Strong after cured;
· Bonding and sealing of wooden parquet, strip and sheet wood flooring systems to concrete, wood or over existing floors;
· For joints where low movement capacity are required.
· Sealing doors, windows, skylight, cracks, construction Joints, roofing etc.
· Good for bonding wood and wood derivative and paper.
* Excellent elasticity.
* No solvent, no smell or odour after curing, environment-friendly.
* No corrosion to substrates.
* Good bonding quality.
* Reduce reflection and noise.
Appearance Brown paste
Density 1.36 g/cm3
Touch dry time 30mins
Curing speed 3mm/day
Shore hardness A 60
Elongation at break 350%
Application temperature +5C to 35C
| Item||Multi purpose pu foam/polyurethane foam|
| Type||Manual and pistol |
| Color||Pale yellow |
| Content||750ml,500ml,300ml |
| Packing||12pcs/ctn; 1200ctns/20" container |
| Canton size||27.5*21.5*34 cm|
| OEM||OK or do customers' brand |
| Shelf life||12 months|
Welcome you to contact us for further details!