Kastar112 PU Sealant is used for sealing for automotive windscreen windows and scuttles
Kastar112 PU Sealant is also suitable forsealing in automotive caravan ship building and railway industry.
Kastar112 PU Sealant is suitable for sealing seam sealing simple bonding as well as for vibration reduction and sound deadening measures in crash body repair and car body construction.
Kastar112 Polyurethane Sealant is not suitable for adapting to structural fitting and following situations:
1. To all surfaces that bleed oil organic acid alkali plasticizers or solvents such as wood immersed in oil oil crack filler and some uncured or sulfurized fat and to surface where is wet;
2. To the substrate that the surface temperature exceeds +45° C or apply at temperatures below +5° C;
3. Avoid exposure to high level of chlorine.
4. Avoid contact with alcohol and other solvent cleaners during cure.
5. Do not cure in the presence of curing silicone sealants.
6. Do not apply when a moisture vapour transmission condition exists at time of application as this can cause bubbling within the sealant
HOW TO USE
1. APPLICATION TEMPERATURE: +5° C to +45° C
2. Cleanse with a cleaning agent to keep the substrate surfaces completely clean(JOIN LEADER also provide the cleaning agent for your convenience).
3. Use the sealant after cleaning agent dries around 1~2mins later. You can use two different cloth one for cleaning agent and the other for sealant. (Notice that the two can't be mixed use together and the second cloth will be better purified cotton and no picking. )
4. For better appearance cover outside of joint areas with masking taps before application.
5. Cut nozzle to desired size and extrude sealant to joint areas.
6. Tool immediately after sealant application make it smooth and remove masking tape before sealant skins.
9 months in unopened packaging in a cool and dry storage place at temperatures between +5° C and 25° C.
Also we can produce the sealant with special color upon customers' requirement.
| Testing Items|| Performance|
| Appearance|| Black|
| Cure Mechanism|| Humidity-curin g|
| Density|| 1.25|
| Tensile Strength(Mpa)|| 3~5|
| Curing Speed(mm/d)|| ≤4|
| Volatile Content(%)|| 63±5|
| Shore A Hardness(A°)|| ≥6.5|
| Elongation At Break(%)|| ≥400|
| Extrudability(g/min)|| 68|
| Application Temperature(T)|| 5~+35|